- Accounting officers
- Chief executive officers
- Finance directors
- Finance managers
- Pension leads
- The content review of the Employer Pension Guide (EPG) is now complete and all updated sections are live on the website. The sections that have been updated as part of the review are 1 – 8 and 10.
- The updated EPG content provides you with an effective tool to help you meet your roles and responsibilities for the Civil Service Pension (CSP) arrangements. You can now use the guide in the knowledge that the content is correct and up-to-date.
- You should familiarise yourself with the updated EPG content.
- Please provide any feedback you have in relation to the EPG to your Employer Relationship Manager (ERM).
1. EPN559 announced that we were undertaking a full review of Employer Pension Guide (EPG). This was to ensure that the content is up-to-date and that the guide fulfils its purpose to provide you, as the employer, with an effective tool to enable you to meet your roles and responsibilities for the Civil Service Pension (CSP) arrangements.
The purpose of this EPN is to confirm that the content review is now complete and all updated sections are live on the website.
2. The content of the EPG will be updated when required.
3. If you would like to provide any feedback regarding the content of the EPG or the design and layout, please send this to your ERM.
If you have a question about the distribution of EPNs contact email@example.com.
This notice is for employers and should not be issued to scheme members.
If members have a question about their pension, they can find information on this website or by contacting the Scheme Administrator (MyCSP).