Date posted: 01/01/2008
Audience: HR staff who order Starter Packs
- To follow these revised guidelines when ordering Starter Packs for new entrants and rejoiners
- To make sure that all staff who place orders for Starter Packs are aware of these changes
- You will probably all be aware of recent security problems concerning the transfer of personal data. In light of this and until further notice, please follow the revised instructions set out below when you complete Starter Pack order forms to send to St Ives.
- You must not enter the employee’s NI number OR Date of Birth on the order forms. This applies to both individual and bulk requests.
- Please do not try to delete the NI number or Date of Birth columns from the order forms. You should leave the relevant boxes blank and should not alter the standard templates in any way.
- You must continue to complete the employee’s start date.
- Please send the completed forms to St Ives by e-mail, whenever possible.
- Please make sure that everyone in your organisation who places orders for Starter Packs is aware of these revised instructions.
This document refers to EPN 162, 158
Enquiries about content, distribution or to receive in a different format
Civil Service Pensions