Date posted: 01/05/2008
Audience: This Notice will be of particular interest to:
- HR Managers and staff who are responsible for recruitment and selection process
- All staff who hold copies of the Employers’ Pension Guide
Action: Note the changes to the electronic version of the EPG on the CSP website. (If you hold a hard copy of the EPG, destroy the existing section 4 and replace by printing off the new version from the website.)
- Section 4 of the Employers’ Pension Guide provides important guidance on your pension responsibilities when staff join the CSP arrangements and the pension options available to them. It also tells you about the responsibilities of your payroll provider, Authorised Pensions Administration Centre (APAC), the pensioner payroll authority Capita Hartshead.
We have updated the information in section 4 and have amended the following to include:
- The changes made to the Civil Service pension arrangements with the introduction of nuvos in July 2007;
- Actions to take for new entrants and rejoiners to the Civil Service pension arrangements;
- Pensions questionnaire and new entrant and rejoiner calculator for those starting on or after 30 July 2007;
- The choice of starter packs available to new entrants and rejoiners;
- Text for letters of appointment.
Enquiries about content, distribution or to receive in a different format
Civil Service Pensions