Date posted: 05/12/2013
Audience: This Notice will be of particular interest to:
- Event attendees;
- HR Managers; and
- Pension leads.
Action: To note:
- The answers to questions raised at the events;
- A summary of feedback from event attendees; and
- That further events will follow in the New Year.
- During November the 2015 New Pension Scheme Implementation Programme (Cabinet Office and MyCSP) held a series of national employer events. Thank you to all those who attended these events and contributed during the sessions.
- We have considered the questions you raised during the seven sessions and have collated responses to these. These are attached to this EPN at Annex A. We also asked for formal feedback on the usefulness of the sessions and the format of the events more generally. The combined responses and analysis is enclosed at Annex B.
November 2013 Employer Engagement Events: feedback
- Your feedback was very valuable and has informed our planning for events that we intend to hold in the New Year. These events will ensure that you have the latest information about the implementation of the 2015 pension scheme changes. We will also provide an update on data cleansing activity, and seek to address the Business As Usual issues raised during the November sessions.
- We will provide further information about these events in January 2014. In the meantime, should you have any queries or further feedback please see the contact details below:
If you have any questions about the content of this notice, if you have a question about the distribution of EPNs or you need to receive them in a different format contact email@example.com.