Date posted: 11/02/2015
This notice will be of particular interest to:
- HR Managers; and
- Payroll Managers
Direct your workforce to the communcations material about the new pension scheme, alpha, that will be published on the Civil Service Pensions website from 17 February 2015.
As soon as possible after 17 February 2015.
New 2015 member communications material
- New member communications material about alpha will be published on the Civil Service Pensions website on 17 February 2015.
- You should direct your workforce to the new online information.
- It is important that your workforce reads the latest information to help them understand what the introduction of alpha will mean for them. The products are:
- Issue 4 of the Pension Changes Update
- An EPA factsheet
- The alpha main scheme guide.
- We recognise that not all employees have access to a PC, so we have published the communications in formats that are easy to print off.
- You may wish to use the suggested message at Annex A in your internal communications to direct your workforce to the latest alpha information.
If you have a question about the distribution of EPNs contact email@example.com.
You can find electronic copies of the Employer Pension Guide, all current EPNs and forms on our website.
This notice is for employers and should not be issued to scheme members.
If members have a question about their pension they can find information on this website or by contacting MyCSP.