- Pension leads
- HR managers
- Payroll managers
- Internal communications managers
The scheme website hosts a variety of useful information to help members to become more engaged with their pension benefits. With greater engagement, members are able to make more informed choices.
Survey feedback gathered from this year’s Civil Service Live events demonstrated that whilst more members are aware of the scheme website and have visited it, there are still a number of members who don’t know of its existence, nor are they aware of the digital services available to them such as the pre-retirement modeller, the pension portal and the help centre.
As such, we have created a dedicated page on the scheme website which now houses all of our eye catching and creative material that you can use on noticeboards, plasmas screens and your intranets to encourage members to visit the scheme website. This includes all current campaign and our back catalogue of creative material. There are both portrait and landscape versions of the collateral, as well as version for secure clients, where required.
- To visit the dedicated page and review the variety of creative collateral available for you to download.
- To download any of the collateral which you want to use to promote the scheme and the services available to members.
- To organise for the display of any collateral within your organisation yourself or via your internal contacts (such as internal communications teams, Faculties management or IT) if they are responsible for the hosting of campaign materials.
- To Identify the internal communications lead in your organisation and to provide their name and email address to your designated Employer Relationship Manager via the following email address ERMs@mycsp.co.uk.
- With this information, we will be able to build a network of contacts that will be able to work with us going forwards to further promote the scheme.
- With immediate effect
1. In order to help you to promote the scheme website and the digital services available to members; we have created a dedicated page on the scheme website which now houses all of our creative campaign materials.
2. The list of artwork available includes the current campaigns together with the entire back catalogue of materials, as listed in EPN 547.
3. Whilst there are generic posters available which promote the scheme website, there are also other posters which relate to specific areas such as promotion of the portal, moving house, the help centre etc.
5. We appreciate that you may not be able to directly update your noticeboards and or intranet and that this responsibility may sit with an internal communications, facilities management or IT function. As such, we would be grateful if you could liaise with the appropriate team to have the creative material displayed to gain the maximum exposure to members.
6. In order to update our contact details of internal communications leads, please send details of those colleagues through to your designated Employer Relationship Manager at the following email address ERMs@mycsp.co.uk who will ensure that their database of contacts is updated accordingly.
If you have a question about the distribution of EPNs contact EPN@MyCSP.co.uk.
This notice is for employers and should not be issued to scheme members.
If members have a question about their pension, they can find information on this website or by contacting the Scheme Administrator (MyCSP).