- Pension leads
- Payroll managers
- HR managers
- Any staff who either submit data to the Scheme Administrator (MyCSP) or manage a shared service or payroll provider who submits year-end data to the Scheme Administrator (MyCSP)
The timing of your end of year activity is critical to the successful delivery of Annual Statements (ABS and PSS) and the submission of Annual Resource Accounts. This EPN contains a reminder of the deadlines for submitting your end of year data in 2020.
- You should be aware of the deadlines for submitting your year-end data in 2020.
- You should understand the impact caused by the submission of late or incomplete year-end data on:
- the production of Annual Statements; and
- the disclosure of salary, bonus, pension and compensation details of your senior management, and a summary data on your use of Exit packages for the Annual Resource Accounts exercise.
- You must arrange to provide the Scheme Administrator with the required data (see below).
- In order for the Scheme Administrator to calculate members’ benefits accurately, you must complete any responses to DVRs (interface errors and warnings) in-month.
Payroll closure and interface requirements
In order to meet this year’s deadline for issuing Annual Statements, and to help you complete your Annual Resource Accounts, you must provide the Scheme Administrator with the following data:
- Your regular March interface (no more than two working days before or after your agreed submission date) unless you have agreed an earlier submission date with the Scheme Administrator to support the completion of your Annual Resource Accounts.
- Your regular April interface, no more than two working days before or after your agreed submission date.
- Confirmation of CARE year-end closure in line with your agreed submission date in either your March or April interface.
- Additional five-day Pension Input Period (PIP) in line with your agreed submission date in either your March or April interface.
Alongside your regular monthly interface, you must also provide the Scheme Administrator with member contribution and earnings data for the five-day period from 01 April 2020 to 05 April 2020.
You must provide this additional data, using a manual interface spreadsheet, alongside your regular April interface on your agreed submission date.
Interface errors and warnings
Please note: in order for the Scheme Administrator to calculate benefits accurately, you must complete any responses to DVRs (interface errors and warnings) in-month.
Failure to submit your year-end data on time may result in inaccurate Annual Statements or even non-distribution of Annual Statements to members who are eligible to receive one.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you do not fall behind with your monthly interface submissions. If you are concerned that you will be unable to meet the deadlines highlighted above, please contact your Interface Analyst at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the matter further.
Support available to you
If you have any queries in relation to providing the additional five-day Pension Input Period (PIP) you can contact your Interface Analyst at email@example.com
If you have a question about the distribution of EPNs, or would like to receive them in a different format, please contact EPN@MyCSP.co.uk.
This notice is for employers and should not be issued to scheme members.
Members can find information about their pension by visiting the member's section.