- Pension leads
- HR managers
- Communication managers and business partners responsible for internal communication distribution
This EPN details the launch of the 2021 active member newsletter. The newsletter includes updates on current news such as the 2015 Remedy Programme, the importance of a death benefit nomination, the move towards paperless (digital) communications, the promotion of the Pension Portal and the app and news about the upcoming Live@lunch sessions taking place this April - which are free and available to all members.
- To note the content and distribution of the active member newsletter
- Immediate (distribution will commence to home addresses from today, 22 February 2021 and should start to arrive with members from Wednesday 24 February. Separate arrangements have been made for ‘bespoke’ employers)
Following the launch of the first issue last year, we have, once again, produced an active member newsletter which supports our drive to further engage members with their pension benefits. This edition contains a number of key topics which should be of interest to members and help them to better understand and value their benefits.
We hosted focus groups with members from a variety of employers whose positive and constructive feedback has been incorporated into the final product. We’d like to thank those employers who took part and arranged these sessions. Should you wish to take part in future focus groups, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
Also, for the first time, we’ve incorporated QR codes into a number of the articles (where appropriate) to help with digital sign posting.
The newsletter contains the following topics:
- the importance of having an up-to-date Death Benefit Nomination in place and the process of creating one, if required
- the benefits of the self-service facility (Pension Portal) and how to register
- the app
- the upcoming Live@lunch sessions* and how to register for these events.
- reference to paperless Annual Benefit Statements and the options available to members.
* Please note, a separate EPN619 highlighting the Live@lunch events was issued on 18 February.
If you require any further assistance on the content of this EPN, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about the distribution of EPNs, or would like to receive them in a different format, please contact EPN@MyCSP.co.uk.
This notice is for employers and should not be issued to scheme members.
Members can find information about their pension by visiting the member's section.