Training and Support
Training for employers
MyCSP provides specialist employer training and member engagement seminars in respect of all
- Civil Service Pension Schemes
- Civil Service Injury Benefit Scheme
- Civil Service Compensation Scheme
- Annual Allowance and Lifetime Allowance
These training sessions are provided by dedicated training consultants with a wealth of knowledge and experience of the Civil Service Pensions arrangements.
You can find more about the services they offer at the MyCSP website. If you have requirements which you would like to discuss with MyCSP you can contact the training team on 01903 835717 or email email@example.com.
Member Education and Engagement
Member sessions are designed to inform and guide members about their pension (scheme) and other benefits available to them. These sessions can be run at an employer premises or members can book on an open course as an individual delegate please select the course you require.
Pensions can be a complex and detailed subject. The training, education and support offered can help members to make informed decisions on their retirement planning and helping them understand the options available to them.
Types of sessions include:
- What to expect from my Civil Service Pension;
- How to understand my Annual Benefit Statement;
- What to expect from an exit scheme.