- Pension leads and HR managers
- Employer Administration Guidance (EAG) is a free, online e-learning tool for participating Civil Service Pensions employers, that was launched in 2018. For more information, please read EPN554 and EPN580.
- The aim of EAG is to help employers understand their role and responsibilities as a participating employer, and fulfil their obligations to the Scheme.
- EPN630 confirmed that completion of the EAG modules was a requirement for the 2020/21 Annual Assurance Statement.
- Completion of the training modules is now an annual mandatory requirement for participating Civil Service Pensions employers.
- An updated version of each module is now available on the EAG learning platform for the 2021/22 year.
- Employers must ensure that at least one of their registered users completes these updated modules between now and 30 June 2022.
- Confirmation of completion will be a mandatory requirement on each year’s Annual Assurance Statement.
1. The Scheme Administrator (MyCSP) has updated the five Employer Administration Guidance (EAG) modules. These are now available on the learning platform.
2. Employers are required to ensure that all five of the updated modules are completed between now and 30 June 2022, ahead of the 2022 Annual Assurance Statement exercise.
3. The e-learning modules are designed to be completed by pension leads and staff who may have delegated responsibility in scheme administration within your organisation.
4. Registered users can access and complete the modules using their existing EAG login details.
5. If you have not yet registered for the learning, please follow the steps in EPN580.
6. If you:
- don’t know your login details or;
- need to amend any existing users
you should send your request to ERMs@mycsp.co.uk. Your request should detail who you want to remove and replace. Please note that pension leads must remain as a registered user.
7. If you have any questions about the Employer Administration Guidance, please email ERMs@mycsp.co.uk.
If you have any questions on the ending of easements please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a question about the distribution of EPNs, or would like to receive them in a different format, please contact EPN@MyCSP.co.uk.
This notice is for employers and should not be issued to scheme members.
Members can find information about their pension by visiting the member's section.