1. The Scheme Administrator (MyCSP) has updated the five Employer Administration Guidance (EAG) modules. These are now available on the learning platform.
2. Employers are required to ensure that all five of the updated modules are completed between now and 30 June 2022, ahead of the 2022 Annual Assurance Statement exercise.
3. The e-learning modules are designed to be completed by pension leads and staff who may have delegated responsibility in scheme administration within your organisation.
4. Registered users can access and complete the modules using their existing EAG login details.
5. If you have not yet registered for the learning, please follow the steps in EPN580.
6. If you:
you should send your request to ERMs@mycsp.co.uk. Your request should detail who you want to remove and replace. Please note that pension leads must remain as a registered user.
7. If you have any questions about the Employer Administration Guidance, please email ERMs@mycsp.co.uk.
If you have any questions on the ending of easements please contact email@example.com.
If you have a question about the distribution of EPNs, or would like to receive them in a different format, please contact EPN@MyCSP.co.uk.
This notice is for employers and should not be issued to scheme members.
Members can find information about their pension by visiting the member's section.