Employer Relationship Management Team
The Employer Relationship Management (ERM) team is the employer engagement team within the Scheme Administrator. The team works with Civil Service employers and service providers to improve performance through pro-active support, training, and frequent contact, in order to help them to meet their obligations under the scheme rules. This is achieved through positive and pro-active engagement with employers.
Key objectives of the ERM team include:
- Create and share employer MI reports identifying their performance in the Civil Service Pension Scheme.
- Use business intelligence to identify where performance is below expectation(s), and then identify the root cause and work with the employer(s) to fix it. Or, where performance is above and beyond expectations, share this as best practice with other employers.
- Proactively analyse data and information to provide valuable new insight to employers.
- Identify opportunities from business intelligence to deliver continuous improvement.
- Visibility for employers via face to face meetings, webinar and telephone contact, review performance, proactive engagement and collaborative working, to achieve success.
- Identify Employer knowledge gaps and build expertise (using business intelligence).
- Facilitate change to address pain points through the Employer journey and moments that matter.
Where can I get help?
Most employer queries can be answered via our employer pages on the Scheme Website.
The Employer Pension Guide will assist you in your day to day role delivering the Scheme to your members and we’ve recently reviewed the content, layout and functionality. Employer Pension Notices (EPNs) can be found on the employer pages which provide updates, call to actions and guidance on applying upcoming scheme activity. You can also refer to the regularly issued Hot Topics, Hints and Tips where the Scheme Administrator will provide you with topical updates, issues and up-coming activity within the scheme calendar.
We encourage employer representatives to register and complete our online Employer Administration Guidance modules for an overview of scheme rules and processes, designed with the employer in mind.
We’ve also launched an online Employer Help Centre on our website. This has been designed to help employers find Civil Service Pensions information quickly and easily.
If, after visiting these pages you’re still unable to find the answer to your query, you can call our re-launched and improved Employer Helpline on 0300 123 1040 where our dedicated call handlers will:
- answer your general scheme queries from an employer’s perspective,
- provide progress updates for member casework,
- escalate casework issues (where appropriate).
All employer queries should be made through the Employer Helpline as first point of contact, this will allow us to manage the query effectively and find a timely resolution to any issue. If you’re still unable to reach a resolution to your query, then you should contact your ERM directly for further assistance. If you’re unsure who your ERM is, please refer to 'Find your ERM' below.
We’re always looking to understand how we can continue to assist you as employers in your day to day role delivering the Civil Service Pension Scheme to your members. With that in mind, we welcome your feedback, through completion of this quick on line survey.