Request for Services form
The Request for Services form is available for you to download and use.
Remember to download a new form everytime you need to complete one.
When should I use the Request for Services form?
The Request for Services (RFS) form can be used to request over a dozen services for active members and one service for deferred members. These are:
- A death benefits estimate.
- An efficiency dismissal with compensation estimate.
- An ill-health retirement estimate.
- A sick pay at pension rate estimate.
- A Normal Pension Age (NPA) retirement quote.
- A death in service notification.
- A divorce quote.
- An Actuarially Reduced Retirement (ARR) quote.
- An efficiency dismissal with compensation quote.
- An efficiency dismissal quote without compensation, for a member who has two or more year’s service.
- An efficiency dismissal quote without compensation, for a member who has less than two year’s service.
- An ill-health retirement quote.
- An early payment of preserved award (on ill-health grounds) quote.
Please note: you should continue to use existing forms for the request types not listed in the drop-down menu of the RFS form.
The Scheme Administrator (MyCSP) provides estimates in exceptional circumstances only, and the figures provided are a guide.
To ensure that you are using the latest version of the RFS form, please download a new version each time you use it, and avoid using locally stored versions.
We have produced a detailed set of Guidance Notes to accompany the RFS form. Please refer to them when completing the form.