Annual Benefit Statement - All you need to know
Here’s where you can find all you need to know about Annual Benefit Statements (ABS).
We’ll send a statement to you if you meet one of the following eligibility criteria:
- you’re an active member;
- you’re an active pensioner member (that means you have a pension in payment and are also contributing to the pension scheme);
- you were an active member of either the Principal Civil Service Pension Scheme or alpha on 31 March 2020; or
- you were an active pensioner member of either the Principal Civil Service Pension Scheme or alpha on 31 March 2020.
Please note: Your employer must also have provided a record of pension contributions (or pensionable earnings for members of alpha or nuvos) for the 2019/20 scheme year in order for us to produce a statement.
We know that it’s handy for you to have information gathered together in one easy-to-access place. So, whether you want to find out:
- when your ABS will be arriving; or
- you have a query once it’s arrived,
you’re just one click away from help.
Simply choose which box to click on from the selection below.