Changing your bank details

Changing Your Bank DetailsHow do I update/change my bank account details?

You can update your bank account details by completing the ‘Change of details form – pensioners’ which can be found here.

All requests must contain a hand written signature and at least 3 pieces of personal information such as member number, address, date of birth or old bank account details. For members living outside of the UK an overseas payment mandate must also be completed. you can find a form for the country you are in using this link:

Requests must be sent along with supporting evidence of the new account (for example, a bank statement) to:

Civil Service Pensions
PO Box 2017
L69 2BU

Or alternatively documents can be scanned and emailed to: