Deferred Members

You are a ‘deferred member’ if you left the Civil Service (or an employer covered by the Civil Service pension arrangements) and were awarded a pension that you have not yet claimed.

Key sections:

Are you in the right place?

This page provides links and information for past members of the Civil Service pension arrangements. If you are currently employed by an employer that offers a Civil Service pension then you are an 'active' member. Please visit the active members section for more information.

Contact details for deferred members

MyCSP makes pension payments on behalf of the Civil Service pensions and administers preserved benefits. If you worked for the Civil Service previously (for more than 2 years) then you are called a 'deferred member with preserved pension benefits'.

You should contact MyCSP directly if you have any questions about this.