Active - my yearly information
You’re an ‘active member’ if you work for an employer covered by the Civil Service pension arrangements and haven’t chosen to opt out of those pension arrangements.
Active members can access their pension information via the Pension Portal.
From the Pension Portal, you’re able to:
- Update your death benefit domination(s)
- See a summary of your pension benefits at a glance.
- View your Annual Benefit Statement.
- Use the new and improved prepopulated retirement modeller.
- Check your address details and update them if necessary (non-secure members only).
The portal is safe, quick and easy to use and you can access it anytime, anywhere on your laptop, mobile or tablet.
To access the portal, you'll need to register. If you need any help with the registration process, you may find it useful to watch the bite size video Active Pension Portal Registration.
Annual Benefit Statement
Pension Savings Statement
The Scheme Administrator (MyCSP) will send Pension Savings Statement(s) to you if you meet one or more of the following criteria:
- You’ve exceeded the Annual Allowance.
- You earn over £100,000.
- You’ve requested one.
Further information and guidance on how to calculate tapered annual allowance can be found on HMRC’s website.
Lifetime Allowance letter
The Scheme Administrator (MyCSP) will send you a Lifetime Allowance letter if you came close to or exceeded the Lifetime Allowance.
Visit the Lifetime Allowance web page for more information.