Deferred - my yearly information

Deferred Yearly Info PicsDefinition: you’re a deferred member if you have left Civil Service Pensions and have not yet claimed your pension.

If you have a deferred Civil Service Pension, you can request a Deferred Benefit Statement. This will show you the current value of your retirement benefits, compared to the value when you deferred your benefits.

Please note that Deferred Benefit Statements are not automatically sent to you. You will need to request one by contacting the Scheme Administrator (MyCSP).