Pensioner - my yearly information

Pensioner Yearly Info PicsYou’re a pensioner member if you’re a member of the Civil Service pension arrangements who is in receipt of their pension.

Pension Portal

If you’re in receipt of a pension from Civil Service Pensions, you can register for the Pension Portal.

On the Pension Portal you can view your payslip, P60 and check your address. If your address is not correct you can update it on the portal.

To access the portal, you will need to register. If you need any help with the registration process, you may find it useful to watch the bite size video Pensioner Pension Portal Registration.

Newsletter and P60

The Scheme Administrator (MyCSP) will send you a newsletter and a P60 each year in the post.

You should expect to receive the information around April each year. Previous newsletters are stored on the website.


The Scheme Administrator (MyCSP) will send you a payslip if your pension increases by £1.00 or more (net).

If you need a copy of your payslip, please contact the Scheme Administrator and they will be able to send you a copy.

Pay Advice slip

Pensions in payment are reviewed annually in line with Treasury Orders. This review is called the annual Pensions Increase (PI) and takes effect on the Monday following 6 April each year.

If your pension is increased by PI, the Scheme Administrator (MyCSP) will send you a pay advice slip. This will detail your previous annual pension and your new annual pension after any increase.