Due to the impact of the Coronavirus, we are currently operating an email service to respond to member enquiries.
If you have a general enquiry about the pension scheme, please search the website. This will help us to focus on members whose request requires more immediate attention.
Important information to include
If you write or email us, please provide your National Insurance number and/or member number along with two other pieces of personal information for security, such as:
- current address
- date of birth
- dates of employment (including Civil Service start and end date if applicable)
- name of Civil Service employer
- name of pension scheme you are contributing to/contributed to
- date of the month you receive your pension (if applicable)
Annual Benefit Statements (ABS)
Pension Portal and Technical Help
Pension Saving Statements
We are operating a limited telephone service which will be available between 9-5 Monday-Friday (excluding bank holidays) for members who:
- have suffered bereavement
- do not have internet access
- are in financial hardship
- are awaiting a payment,
If your enquiry is urgent, you can call 01903 835 600.
Civil Service Pensions
PO Box 2017