Contact Us

Temporary email service

Due to the impact of the Coronavirus, we are currently operating an email service to respond to member enquiries.

If you have a general enquiry about the pension scheme, please search the website. This will help us to focus on members whose request requires more immediate attention. 

Important information to include

If you write or email us, please provide your National Insurance number and/or member number along with two other pieces of personal information for security, such as:

  • current address 
  • date of birth
  • dates of employment (including Civil Service start and end date if applicable)
  • name of Civil Service employer
  • name of pension scheme you are contributing to/contributed to
  • date of the month you receive your pension (if applicable)

General Enquiries

Annual Benefit Statements (ABS)

Pension Portal and Technical Help

Pension Saving Statements

Urgent enquiries

We are operating a limited telephone service which will be available between 9-5 Monday-Friday (excluding bank holidays) for members who:

  • have suffered bereavement
  • do not have internet access
  • are in financial hardship
  • are awaiting a payment, 

If your enquiry is urgent, you can call 01903 835 600


Civil Service Pensions
PO Box 2017
L69 2BU

Defined contibution schemes (CSAVCS, partnership, concord)

Legal & General

0345 076 0276


Legal & General
Document Control Team
6th Floor
Brunel House
2 Fitzalan Road
CF24 0EB

Standard Life (if you joined before 01 September 2018)

0345 606 0093

Standard Life
Standard Life House
30 Lothian Road

Scottish Widows (if you joined before 01 September 2018)

0345 716 6777

Scottish Widows
15 Dalkeith Road
EH16 5BU


Due to the impact of the coronavirus, we are currently operating an email-only service to respond to employer enquiries. You can send your enquiry to:

If your enquiry isn’t relating to an imminent retirement or pension payment, we’d greatly appreciate if you would search the website where you can find helpful pension information. This will enable us to focus on those members whose request requires more immediate attention.

For employers wishing to escalate cases for members who:

  • have suffered a bereavement
  • do not have internet access
  • are in financial hardship
  • or awaiting payment

please contact


At Civil Service Pensions we make every effort to get things right first time. If there is a problem, please let us know. We will do our best to fix things quickly.