Temporary changes to forms and supporting documents due to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we’ve temporarily changed the process for sending forms and supporting documents to ensure that we’ll be able to process important member requests.
As a result, from 20 April:
- You have the option to return certain forms and any supporting documentation to us by email
- We no longer require your signature or a witnesses’ signature
- You MUST provide consent in the body of your email for us to process your form, for example, 'I consent to you processing my form'
- If you’re employed in the Civil Service and use your gov.uk email address to send us the information above, you don’t need to provide a form of ID
- If you are not sending from a gov.uk email, you MUST provide a scanned copy or photograph of two forms of ID plus proof of your address. A full list of acceptable documents can be found here
- Utility bills must be less than three months old and must not be a mobile phone bill
- Please ensure that scanned copies or photographs of forms and documents are clear and can be easily read
- We cannot accept links to documents stored in cloud services such as Onedrive or iCloud
- Please email your form to email@example.com